Every household and office should get the best lightweight vacuum cleaner.
Even if you have the best full-sized vacuum on the market in your home, there will be times that lugging it out just to sweep up a small spill or tidy up a rug or corner in one room is too much of a hassle.
This is where lightweight vacuums come into play.
- Top 5 Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.BISSELL 3106-L Featherweight Lightweight Vacuum
- 2.Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 3.Eureka 169B Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum
- 4.Hoover UH30010COM Lightweight Upright Vacuum
- 5.Shark NV501 Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum – Best for Carpet and Hard Floor
Top 5 Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 06:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It can function as a stick vacuum or convert into a hand vac. This gives it the ability to go anywhere in the home or even to be taken outdoors to clean the interior of your vehicle.
This model cleans all types of floor surfaces, as well as stairways, furniture upholstery, and drapery.
It is great for use as a kitchen vac or for taking care of stairs and your vehicles or an outdoor garage and patio.
As you probably guessed, the Eureka Pet Lover canister vacuum cleaner is expressly designed for homes which pet in them. Hair and dust are removed through a special charcoal filtration system that removes most airborne particles.
It uses a two-motor system for a combined 12 amps of power delivered exactly where you need it, and comes with the popular Eureka Power Paw turbo brush for pets that offers the best suction and allergens.
The NEU182A features state of the art HEPA filtration that removes up to 99.7% of the allergens discovered on your flooring! It has a strong turbo nozzle which bristles to get rid of pet hair from carpets and upholstery and uses plastic teeth to loosen it, a rubber strip to catch it.
This lightweight upright vacuum cleaner slides right under tables and reaches tight spots with ease.
The Eureka NEU182A uses particles to gather, saving you effort, time, and money every step of the way.
People that are looking for an economical manner of cleaning up after their hairy pets are now able to rejoice together with the budget-favorable Eureka NEU182A.
This lightweight, the vertical bagless kind vacuum cleaner is specially designed to clean up not only debris and soil but besides, stubborn pet hair from your house. It is popular because it offers exceptional cleaning, and that is the only thing that matters in a canister vacuum.
Additionally, it features HEPA filtration with a charcoal filter that reduces allergens together with an operation efficacy, which makes sure everything is completely clean as pet odor needs to be and absorbs it.
Coming in at 15.3 pounds, the Eureka NEU182A lightweight vacuum cleaner is still a lightweight while offering many of the features offered on a full-sized vacuum. It’s compact, lightweight, and priced to fit even the most stringent of family budgets. It provides more cleaning power in less space than you can gt from any other canister vacuum as well as many upright models.
All in all, it is a great option if space and use will be limited or if you just want something that can easily be transported up and down stairs while still vacuuming rooms of a decent size.
It uses a special concentrated suction process that amplifies its ability to pick up dirt, even deep ground-in dirt. The exhaust is handled through a conventional standard filtration system that removes dust and particles, and it features an easy empty dust cup.
What makes this Eureka cordless vacuum cleaner stand apart from everything else is that it is quickly converted to a handheld vacuum, and that offers a degree of flexibility that no other company can match.
It is a rechargeable cordless unit, but still capable of heavy-duty pickup. For pet owners, the Eureka Boss cordless vacuum cleaner could be the answer you have looked for to solve getting up hair and pet dander from the most difficult to reach areas.
The Hoover UH30010COM Platinum Lightweight Upright is a terrific vacuum. The person who will be happiest with this combination is the person who: wants a lightweight vacuum, has mostly carpet in their home, has carpeted stairs, and uses attachments.
This Hoover keeps the standard for clean set on high. A total approach to clean allows you to go from upright to portable canister to eliminate dust, dirt, and debris from any space in your home.
The Hoover UH30010COM is an excellent Upright Vacuum. An upright vacuum is very lightweight & so efficient. Housekeeper loves it.
I also really like the included canister unit. I love this vacuum because it came with both an upright and canister. The canister is very lightweight and comes with a strap.
This feature enables me to be able to wear canister while I vacuum stairs. I use to dread vacuuming stairs. Now, it is a breeze.
5.Shark NV501 Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum – Best for Carpet and Hard Floor
You do not have to choose between buying an upright and regular canister vacuum because you can get both with this product. Shark vacuum cleaner NV501 Navigator Elite Professional is impressive, functional, light, and harmless for allergy sufferers.
This vacuum cleaner may look sleek, but it is stuffed with excellent features that deliver various cleaning styles as well as powerful dirt suction power.
With all of the earlier mentioned features, Shark Vacuum NV501 will provide the best cleaning on both carpeted and bare floors as well as more challenging spots.
Why Should You Buy It (Product Description)
- Reliable Suction – Shark Navigator Elite Professional Lift-Away Rotator does not lose suction. It delivers 3 in 1 vacuum with an amazing upright and a very light and convenient lift away pod.
- Shark Navigator Elite Professional features ultra-maneuverable swivel steering that makes it a lot better and controllable in getting in all over any obstacles while cleaning your home.
- Ultra Large Dustcup which usually traps around 100% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- This has an extremely powerful motorized brush roll, which usually can be turned on or off, which is good when cleaning either carpet of bare floors.
- Most importantly, with its 5-year Manufacturer Warranty, there is absolutely nothing you can loose on trying and getting it to a test drive.
Features for the Shark NV501 Navigator Elite Professional
- Apart from the primary functions, various extra tools come with the bundle to help you with other cleaning jobs as well as getting the job much easier around the place.
- Pet power brush with premium quality, helping you with even the smallest and most delicate pet fur on the carpet or hard floor.
- Crevice cleaning tool that is extendable and flexible to clean up edges of the floor and small spaces with ease.
- Straight suction nozzle for additional direct cleaning action.
- Upright style system that keeps you from bending down whenever picking up the vacuum.
- Detachable lift away pod that allows you a portable cleaning tool, ideal for cleaning up narrower and more unreachable spots.
- All dust, dirt, and hair are trapped well inside, thanks to its transparent dust cup that is easy to detach, complete with Anti Allergen Seal
- Easy cleaning path through tables, chairs and other obstacles inside the house because of its Flexible and easy-to-maneuver swivel handle
- This is perfect for switching between cleaning the carpeted floor and hard floor because of its Motorized brush rolls having on and off selections.
- To be able to reach far corners and spots, this vacuum is packed with a Power cord that is 30 feet long.
- The suction power is excellent even for a house that has a few pets, such as cats and dogs.
- The sound is quiet in comparison to some other portable and sleek products.
- The spinning brush is impressive, can clean even beads and cat’s treats off the floor, and has automatic on/off function.
- It can be used as both an upright and canister vacuum, so users can get more freedom in maneuvering and moving the vacuum cleaner.
- It is very lightweight and easy to carry.
- The vacuum is very light; it is somewhat unstable when used as an upright vacuum and can simply topple over when pulled.
- The tip of the crevice cleaning tool has rubber-like texture, so it can often bend over when you try to clean dirt from floor edges (that are next to the wall).
- If your friends and family members or pets have lengthy hair, it can get tangled on the powder brush, and you have to clean it personally.
Overall, Shark NV501 is a good vacuum cleaner to have by homeowners of any type, from a small house, big flat, crowded house, or apartment-for-two.
It may have quite minor flaws, but most users love the fact that the vacuum has a powerful cleaning tool, has anti-allergy quality, easy to drag and carry, and has a transparent dust cup that is easy to dispose of.
All of these accessories have made Shark NV501 Navigator Elite Professional very flexible for almost all cleaning tasks; all of them are packed inside a sleek and portable vacuum cleaner.
Before you purchase a lightweight vacuum cleaner, determine the type of use you might put it through and make sure to select one that will hold up to the job long term.