Quality lawn mower blades have center hole diameter, width, and an adequate blade span.
To select the right lawn mower blade, start by ascertaining what size blade the machine needs. Choose the blade kind that can make useable grass clippings after proper sizing was discovered.
Most lawn mowers are created in standard sizes and will take any blade sized right for that special fashion of mower, irrespective of whether the brand name of the blade as well as the machine match.
Top 5 Lawn Mower Blades
- Replaces OEM numbers 127843, 138498, 138971, 138971X431, 532138971, 53-21278-43, 53-21384-98, 53-21389-71, 532 13 84-98 and 532 13 89-71
- Replaces OEM numbers 742-04100, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741 and 942-0741A
- Replaces OEM numbers 405380, 532-405380, and PP21011
- Replaces OEM numbers 742-04308, 742-04312, 942-04308, 942-04312, 119-8456
- Replaces OEM numbers 942-04244, 942-04290, 94204244A, 742-04290, 742-04244
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 20:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Stens 340-066 Mulching Blade Set – Best Lawn Mower Blades For Bagging
These were not difficult to set up, no appropriate problems, and they appear to function fine. For the price, all these are excellent.
2.MTD 942-0741A Replacement -Best Lawn Mower Mulching Blades
The blade is completely covered in paint, including the “sharp” edge. The cutting edge is all about as sharp as the noncutting edge of the butter knife from the kitchen.
The blade may appear blunt, but that’s the protective paint they apply for transportation. The paint will rub off when you begin mowing.
They fit your mower perfectly. The blade is sharp and balanced, and it’s painted with a black matte finish to stop corrosion.
They’re very simple to set up. Better than the one originally installed. Your mower like new now!
Your mower’s functionality is enhanced by having a sharp blade and prevents the grass from getting brownish tips.
As a proposition, whenever take the blade off the mower for sharpening or changing, I’d also recommend altering the oil at precisely the same time.