Gas pressure washers usually are more powerful and have a higher psi level. They are best for those really hard jobs and especially in areas where electric outlets are not as readily available or when there will be a lot of moving around.
Gas pressure washers vary from medium to extra heavy-duty versions. They provide the advantage of more power. Besides, they give you greater freedom, simply because they do not need you to be close to a power outlet.
If you are looking for a pressure washer to help you out around the house, you are no doubt aware that there is a wide array of models and options to choose from.
This can be overwhelming, but with a little research, you are sure to find the right type for the jobs you intend to use it for.
Every different pressure washer has its pros and cons. To be sure you are getting the best one to meet your needs, we have picked some best gas pressure for you.
Top 10 Gas Powered Pressure Washer 2020
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Powerful 208 cc 4-stroke OHV engine pumps 2.5 gallons per minute
- Clean smarter. Clean up to 50% faster.
- Cushion grip and easy-to-pull trigger reduce fatigue and improve comfort
- 149cc SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting
- 2, 700 psi 2. 3 GPM powerful engine (196cc/ 6. 5Hp) delivers maximum cleaning power
- POWERFUL: 14. 5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- HONDA GX200 engine w/ Oil Alert provides powerful clean for years (includes 3-year engine warranty)
- KOHLER RH265 premium residential engine
Last update on 2020-05-19 at 11:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Unless you plan to strip paint, experts say you don’t need a washer with 3,000 psi. The Briggs & Stratton 20575 2.3-GPM 2800-PSI Gas Pressure Washer is currently the #1 Bestselling Gas Pressure Washer on the market.
What’s In The Box?
- 2,700 PSI Gas Pressure Washer – 20418
- (4) Quick-Connect Spray Tips
- 30-ft High-Pressure Hose
Does It Include A Warranty? Yes, the comes with a two-year warranty.
For most homeowners, however, a gas pressure washer can come as an overkill – simple electric pressure washers should have sufficient power to do most of the intended common cleaning tasks like cleaning the patio.
Pressure washers are sort of like the microwave of the cleaning industry, and they make cleaning anything easy and quick. This was tedious, dangerous, and time-consuming.
But gas pressure washer now makes it easy to clean your home, without having to climb any sort of ladders.
Gas-powered pressure washers are usually set on wheels. This makes the motor much easier to get around and is quite convenient to maneuver.
Often this type of pressure washer is used away from the home environment and is only really used out of doors.
In more industrial settings, gas-powered pressure washers are skid mounted. They can be moved around in a truck and, like the gas-powered pressure washers on wheels, have a water reservoir that goes around with them.
If you need to wash large decks, clean stained driveways, or strip paint, the experts agree: You need a gas pressure washer. You just need to select the proper pressure settings and use a nozzle with a wide enough angle.
How To Choose The Best Gas Pressure Washer
One of the things you need to consider when looking for your power washer is exactly how much power and water pressure you will be needing.
You can find out this information by looking at the number of psi as well as GPM. These acronyms refer to the pounds per inch of pressure and the gallons per minute used in the spray.
When you know what power you are looking for, you can start finding the best model for you.
Gas-powered pressure washers are high powered pressure washers. They are designed for use in commercial environments. If you just need a basic pressure washer for around the home, you probably need an electric pressure washer.