Top 5 Cordless Drill For Ice Aug
- Cordless Drill Ice Auger Adapter for Ice Fishing
- Nylon flighting Auger bit with assembled adapter!!!It is efficiently transfers power from Drill to cutting head
- AUGER DRILL ADAPTER: Convert hand auger into a power auger with this ice auger adapter for cordless drill; Must-have ice fishing accessories to break ice into ice holes
- PERFECT SOLUTION –It is essential that you protect your Ice Fishing Auger from falling under the ice when using a battery powered drill. Simply add an AUGER STOPPER disc to the top of the auger shaft to solve this very problem.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SAFE: Unlike gasoline auger, battery-powered auger produce no smog and are quieter. This product is equipped with an overload protector to prevent the power head from overheating. The wide-spaced handles improved balance during operation.
Last update on 2021-07-18 at 21:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How To Use Cordless Drill For Ice Aug:
1. Keep the drill pipe perpendicular to the ice surface and have proper downforce when starting the rock drill.
When you drill down to a certain extent, just go down with a little pressure.
2. Both hands should shake the handle at the same time, not one hand and no other hand.
Because the upper and lower handles of the drill are not coaxial with the drill bit, it is necessary to shake both hands at the same time.
When starting to use, it is not accustomed to the practice, and the drill with both hands is more labor-saving than the one-handed drill.
3. Be sure to pay attention to safety,
If the ice drill is not perpendicular to the ice surface, or the upper hand does not move the handle arm, the upper hand will position the ice drill.
When the hand is under the light, only one blade will be iced, and the ice drill will be played when the ice drill is shaken. slip,
Because the two blades of the cutter head are sharp, be careful not to get someone else’s foot.