Top 5 Cordless Drill For Ice Aug 2020
- AUGER DRILL ADAPTER: Convert hand auger into a power auger with this ice auger adapter for cordless drill; Must-have ice fishing accessories to break ice into ice holes
- The lightweight aluminum shaft with lightweight cast aluminum drive head holds offset Chipper blades at the optimum cutting Angle
- Shur Strike Sschr2-Glocht Crawler
- Drills up to 86 holes in 20 inch thick ice (1, 800 inches) with accuracy and precision - all on a single Battery charge
- SAFE & LONG LASTING: No harmful or illegal chemicals used in forging our augers, when manufacturing. All augers are made of Carbon Coated Steel, for durability & to go along with are replaceable Alloy Steel blades for maximum digging performance. (Blades can also fit SuperHandy Augers!)
Last update on 2020-05-19 at 19:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How To Use Cordless Drill For Ice Aug:
1. Keep the drill pipe perpendicular to the ice surface and have proper downforce when starting the rock drill.
When you drill down to a certain extent, just go down with a little pressure.
2. Both hands should shake the handle at the same time, not one hand and no other hand.
Because the upper and lower handles of the drill are not coaxial with the drill bit, it is necessary to shake both hands at the same time.
When starting to use, it is not accustomed to the practice, and the drill with both hands is more labor-saving than the one-handed drill.
3. Be sure to pay attention to safety,
If the ice drill is not perpendicular to the ice surface, or the upper hand does not move the handle arm, the upper hand will position the ice drill.
When the hand is under the light, only one blade will be iced, and the ice drill will be played when the ice drill is shaken. slip,
Because the two blades of the cutter head are sharp, be careful not to get someone else’s foot.