5 Best Cordless Drill For Ice Aug 2020
- Made by 304 Stainless stell with CNC processing
- NEW 2019 Design with LONGER SHANK! For use with Lazer/Mora, Eskimo and similar augers
- Nylon flighting Auger bit with assembled adapter!!!It is efficiently transfers power from Drill to cutting head
- Shur Strike SSCHR2-GLOCHT Crawler
- 8" Model Features an Ice Point - features a centering point to help keep the bit in place when initializing the cut.
Last update on 2020-02-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How To Use Cordless Drill For Ice Aug:
1. Keep the drill pipe perpendicular to the ice surface and have proper downforce when starting the rock drill.
When you drill down to a certain extent, just go down with a little pressure.
2. Both hands should shake the handle at the same time, not one hand and no other hand.
Because the upper and lower handles of the drill are not coaxial with the drill bit, it is necessary to shake both hands at the same time.
When starting to use, it is not accustomed to the practice, and the drill with both hands is more labour-saving than the one-handed drill.
3. Be sure to pay attention to safety,
If the ice drill is not perpendicular to the ice surface, or the upper hand does not move the handle arm, the upper hand will position the ice drill.
When the hand is under the light, only one blade will be iced, and the ice drill will be played when the ice drill is shaken. slip,
Because the two blades of the cutter head are sharp, be careful not to get someone else’s foot.