If you are a fan of various do it yourself projects, have your working shop, or are a carpenter, the thing you will need to purchase is a contractor table saw.
Particularly for larger stuff and parts of wood, a contractor table saw makes light work of cutting them.
It is an ideal solution if you want to cut a wooden material perfectly. As it gives a lot more control over correctness and precision than a portable table saw, and they frequently have a lengthy lifespan.
- Top 5 Contractor Table Saw Reviews 2020
Top 5 Contractor Table Saw Reviews 2020
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10" 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual
- Powerful 15 Amp Contractor Grade motor easily handles treated lumber and hardwoods
- EXCLUSIVE ACCU-FENCE SYSTEM: Locks to rail without play for increased safety and precision.
- 4 1/2" diameter handwheel, fits 3/8" shaft. Used on the blade elevation and tilt shafts.
- IF ANY COMPONENT IS MISSING FROM YOUR ORDER PLEASE ACCEPT THE SHIPMENT AND CONTACT AMAZON. DO NOT RETURN THE ENTIRE UNIT BECAUSE OF A MISSING PART. WE WILL EXPIDITE THE DELIVERY OF ANY MISSING COMPONENT. THANK YOU
Last update on 2021-02-24 at 06:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This table saw is simple to move around thanks to its transportation wheels when attached to the stand. If you’re planning on going the table saw from one place to another, I’d suggest you go together with the Makita 2705 because of its spring-loaded stand and relatively lightweight of 115lbs.
With that type of electricity supplied by the engine, you’ll be able to cut as deep as 3-5/8 inches at a 90-degree angle, or 2-1/2 inches at a 45-degree angle.
The blade which comes with this unit measures 10 inches in diameter. It has a three-piece modular security system including a riving knife, anti-kickback pawls as well as a blade guard.
The riving knife may be placed into one of three locations determined by the kind of cut. The cuts that are supported are: through, non-through, and dado cuts. You may also shift between riving knives with ease determined by the depth of the blade.
If you need the table, saw to use it on the Jobsite, or in your workshop, this one is the ideal solution. It has various simple to use features.
It is powered by a 15 amp engine that offers maximum productivity when it comes to cutting materials. Each cut you make with this table saw will be perfectly precise.
The chain saw has a huge cutting capacity. Each cutting material will be supported when it comes to wide cross-cutting tasks.
It is made of quality materials and works longer than other models without seeing a decline in performance. One of its’ biggest assets is its’ powerful engine.
It comes with a 15 amp engine, which means it has more than enough strength to handle most jobs with ease. The 3 9/16 cutting capacity is also more than adequate.
Overall, the strength of the engine allows this machine to cut through any four by the material on the first cut. Besides, it does so with virtually no pressure applied on your part.
Besides, the electric braking system enables you to make changes faster than if you had to do it manually, as some 10-inch models require.
Also, the cam lock rip fence is a nice feature. It is not as hard to adjust as the double locking systems that other machines come with.
One of the best things about this model is that it is lightweight, meaning it is easy to take from one job site to another. Many other 10 inch models are much heavier, making them more difficult to lug around.
The bottom line is, the Makita 2705 is best for someone looking to save money on a 10-inch portable table saw.
When compared with the Dewalt or Bosch, it is superior because it offers similar features but for a lower price. If you are in the market for a high-performance contractor table saw, you want to consider this one.
Doing the floors might be a rather sensible occupation. For all those wonderful laminates that you would like to put on the ground, the most effective instrument is SKIL 3601-02 flooring contractor saw.
If you are organizing to make over the flooring of your office or home, this tool is the apt one. The apparatus is simply portable and light. That makes it even more suitable that you replace floor tiles and laminates right at the spot you would like it to be.
At a weight of just 23.8 pounds, the flooring tool serves your function. The machine has an amperage capability of 7A. And operates at 120 volts Tear, and the aluminum miter makes it all the light weighted.
Considering all of the abilities that table tool and a conventional miter have, this is a machine that is streamlined, and this helps you get the most from your flooring, and that also at an extremely minimal cost.
For that flooring renovation that is strong yet simple and affordable, the SKIL 3601-02 flooring contractor saw is a blessing.
The Bosch Smart Guard System includes a blade guard, a riving knife to prevent cut wood from pinching the blade and jamming, and anti-kickback pawls.
As the name suggests, help prevent unstable material from shifting and being kicked back at the operator by the blade.
One of the main selling points for these table saws is their portability.
The Bosch Gravity-Rise stand allows the saw to be very quickly and easily set up and taken down.
And its collapsible design is of benefit if the saw is being used in a shared workspace and has to be ‘folded up’ and stored out of the way at the end of the workday.
The 4100-10 table saw is manufactured by The Bosch Group. A gravity rise stand is easy to set-up and takes down, and a digital rip scale lets you make cuts that are precise to 1/32 of an inch.
4100-10 also makes safety a high priority with a modular smart guard system that allows you to make tool-free, independent adjustments for whatever task you’re performing.
The power of this saw comes from a 15-amp motor that utilizes constant response electronics for consistent power no matter what the job demands.
- Gravity-Rise Stand – 4100-10 features an adjustable stand that adds to its portable design. To get set up in minutes, simply twist the lever up. When you’re finished, it’s just as easy to twist the lever down. And the stand can be stored easily and separately from the table saw. The stand adds a level of portability with the eight-inch treaded pneumatic wheel that is designed to travel easily over rugged terrain.
- Digital Rip Fence – This Bosch exclusive feature helps to shorten your setup time, and because of its remarkable precision, you’ll have less waste. The fence attaches to the SquareLock rip fence with magnets to form a tight seal. Once it’s in place, the device can be moved with one hand. And it locks into place for consistent cuts. Measurements are shown on an LCD and are accurate to within 1/32 of an inch.
- Choose the Level of Precision You Need – For those times, when you need maximum precision, the digital display can show you measurements that are accurate to within 1/32 of an inch. You can also choose to view increments of 1/16- or 1/8-inch. And you can change the display settings to show metric increments and decimal inches.
- Three Modular Components – One Exceptional Guard System – Guard systems are becoming the norm in portable saws, and Bosch has one of the finest in the industry. The Smart Guard system is completely modular – and you can remove each component individually
- Blade guard with innovative split-guarding feature – in addition to the way it provides maximum protection, one of the pleasures of using this blade guard is you get a clear line-of-sight.
- Riving knife: Set it in one of three positions: fully upright, “splitting” and “non-thru” cutting – and see why this riving knife is considered to be one of the finest in the industry.
- Kickback prowls: some woodworkers love them, some don’t like them, but they do provide additional kickback protection. The kickback can be attached to the riving knife.
- Highly Portable – Grab the durable sub-base by the handles, and you’re on your way. This feature makes it easy to take this saw with you and to maneuver it, as needed, around the job site.
- 25-Inch Rip Capacity – take full advantage of the 29 x 21 1/2” square surface area.
- Consistent, Accurate Cuts –The Square Lock Rip Fence features auxiliary fence slots and single-point bezel movement to help you get the precise cuts you need the first time, every time.
- Manage the power of Every Load – With a maximum of 4 HP and 3,650 RPM, this is one of the most powerful 15-amp, 10-inch table saws you can find. Additional features of the motor include constant-response electronics and a soft-start feature.
- Change Blades Easily and Safely – To shift from ripping plywood sheets to cutting dados is easy with the locking feature on the arbor. The 5/8-inch arbor accepts the same size blades.
- Peace of Mind – A one-year warranty is your assurance of the quality that Bosch puts behind every saw.
Your purchase includes everything you need to get started right away. In addition to the saw, you get the SquareLock Rip Fence and Digital Rip Fence in addition to a T-Slot Miter Gauge, Smart Guard, and the Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand.
What the Bosch 4100-010 provides, is a full-service portable saw with numerous bells and whistles. The table saw itself is sleek and easily hefted by convenient handles, and the gravity rise stand works quite handily. With built-in wheels on the stand, the whole contraption converts into something akin to a dolly for easy relocation of the table saw.
The 15 amp 3650 rpm motor of the Bosch 4100-10, isn’t too dissimilar from other portable table saws, albeit on the upper end of power for its class. Where the Bosch 4100-10 sets itself apart isn’t in the standards of what table saws offer, it’s in the way it executes them.
On-tool storage allows for quick and easy access to all of the tools right where you can reach them. The square lock rip fence is quickly mounted or removed as necessary and locks very snug into place.
This is one table saw where having a square edge will not be an issue. The aluminum finish of the Bosch 4100-10 allows for even smooth gliding of materials
The 21-1/2-inch square tabletop and 25-inch rip capacity give this saw more cutting room than any table saw in its class. Sheet goods and larger stock are handled easily.
Of course, the Bosch 4100-10 handles all standard materials, including hardwoods without the ugly burn that other table saws may cause.
4100-10 helps you manage the details of intricate projects like hardwood floors, trim, baseboards, and steps. Other features include an adjustable blade height, which ensures you won’t have tear-outs.
And this table saw gives you portability without sacrificing durability. The modular Smart Guard System includes a removable blade guard, riving knife, and anti-kickback pawls saw, and being 29 by 21-1/2-inches square, it provides an impressive 25-inch rip capacity.
As a Bosch product, the 4100-10 table saw comes with an unconditional one year warranty on parts, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a one-year service protection plan.
The Bosch 4100-10 is an excellent buy. You get about twice as much rip capacity, the extremely handy gravity rise stand, and the added convenience of on-saw tool storage.
Overall, the Bosch 4100-10 Table Saw will give you a reason why it’s becoming the choice of many professional and amateur woodworkers.
The SawStop CNS175-TGP36 is certainly a professional table saw meant for the long and rough workdays of a busy contractor.
When you are working with the saw, the most important things are mobility and high stability. With the SawStop Contractor Saw, you will get all those things and more, because, with the SawStops safety system, you will have the constant peace of mind while you are working.
One of the best features is the patented safety feature. It’s an electronic discovery system that could tell when someone comes in touch with all the blades.
The system is smart enough to recognize a finger from a part of the wood, which is astounding! Each time the system detects your finger or hand contact with the blade, it will instantly stop, within milliseconds, and you will avoid any kind of injuries.
By purchasing this table saw, you will also get: riving knife, two stamped wings, table extension, miter gauge, 1-3/4 HP Saw with stand, blade guard assembly, two adjustable legs, etc.
It is ideal for almost any professional contractor or care store. Professionals adore that all normal 10-inch blades are compatible with the systems.
All in all, the SawStop CNS175-TGP36 is one of the best contractor tables saw on the market.
Not only for the safety factor but for how good it performs. Please take a better look at this amazing piece of gear if you are a contractor or construction company.
5.Makita 2705X1 – Best 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw
If you talk about the best contractor table saws, then Makita 2705X1 10 Inch Contractor Table Saw is a good example of the reason for that.
The Makita 2705X1 contractor saw lets you make shop-worthy cuts at every job site or for every home woodworking project. One noticeable feature about this saw is the deceptively powerful 15 amp motor.
By delivering up to 4,800 pm, you’re getting a motor that provides nearly 1,000 RPMs more than its closest competitors.
No matter how skilled you are, if the table saw you purchased is not good enough, you will not be able to do the job perfectly, and you may even hurt yourself during the process.
- The Power to Cut 4X Material in One Pass – Sometimes, it can be hard to measure what an extra 1,000 rpm means. Not so with this Makita saw. When compared to competitive models like DEWALT and Bosch, one of the simplest measurements is the way it will cut 4x material easily and in one pass.
- Large Table Surface – Another consideration with a Jobsite table saw is the width of your work surface. The Makita table saw measures 24 5/8” x 22 ¼”. A right-hand extension table allows you to work with 4×8 sheets of plywood.
- Convenient, Safe Operation – You’ll enjoy several features that make this saw a convenient and safe table saw. Like other portable saws, you have a blade guard system that allows adjustments to be made without needing tools. You’ll also appreciate the adjustable, dual side guards that allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the fence.
- Easy-to-Adjust Riving Knife – Experience woodworkers, understand the importance of a quality riving knife. This Makita saw it allows easy adjustments for making through cuts, no-through cuts, or dado cuts without removing the throat plate.
- Minimal Assembly Required – One of the nicer features of this saw is how easy it is to get started. Many owners have commented that they were ready to saw in about 20 to 30 minutes. To ensure your satisfaction, Makita has made it easy for you to check, and if necessary, adjust different parts of the saw.
- One-Year Warranty – If you experience any problems with this Makita saw within one year of your original purchase date, you can ship the entire saw back to Makita (Makita will pay any freight charges).
- 30-Day Guarantee – To take the protection one step further, Makita guarantees that if, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with this Makita saw, you can return it to Makita, and they will replace it or refund your money.
That is exactly why you should consider this table saw. It has plenty of power, and the cutting power and volume to cut 4x material in just one pass. The table can be extended easily, and the fence with various adjustments is very good.
Included with the saw is a portable stand that has a powder-coated finish to help it stand up to the demands of any job site.
You also get premium safety features such as a tool-free modular blade guard system that includes an adjustable riving knife.
With an rpm of more than 1,000 above the comparable Dewalt or Bosch tables saws, the Makita 2705X1 has the power and cutting capacity to cut 4x material in a single pass, and that’s not just with a new blade either.
This is impressive stuff. There is a good-sized table which extends if you want to cut anything that is particularly wide.
The Makita 2705X1 has been engineered to be the must-have tool for furniture makers, finish carpenters, cabinet installers, remodelers, decking and flooring contractors, and general contractors.
Assembly is easy, and it should only take you 20 to 30 minutes. You will find almost everything is already set up, and you should be ready to go. Just about everything on the saw is adjustable, though, if you find you need to change some settings.
One thing you will note about the 2705X1 if you are familiar with Makita table saws is that it has an improved rip fence in comparison with their older table saws such as the 2701,2702 or 2703.
One of the best features of this saw has to be the riving knife. It is a simple process to adjust it, and I couldn’t do without it.
As soon as you use it, you will notice how good the build quality is and how Makita has gone to great lengths to make the 2705X1 a sturdy table saw.
There are many features of this table saw that come in handy. It features a tool-less modular blade guard system with dual side guards that are adjustable.
This allows for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups.
The riving knife/spreader adjusts to 3 different positions to allow for through cuts, non-through and dado cuts – and this adjustment is made without removing the throat plate.
The high-quality precision-machined tabletop will remain true and flat, giving the most accurate cuts possible, right out of the box. The right extension table is such a useful feature that allows for greater cutting capacity. This offers the capability to rip 4′x8′ sheets of plywood.
For precision adjustment, you will find a 3/8 x 3/4-inch T-slot miter gauge. This has grooves that securely support cutting material for wide crosscutting jobs.
In addition to this, you will notice that precise adjustments can be made as the rip fence slides effortlessly across the flat tabletop.
For extra convenience, there is a large on and off switch and easy to read scale for fast adjustments.
You can store just about every accessory you would ever need, which enough capacity for items such as the saw blade, miter gauge, power supply cord, push stick, rip fence, wrench, dado blade, and safety guard.
The Makita 2705X1 table saw has all the power you will need, whether you want a saw for use in the shop or on the job site. It has a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers 4,800 rpm and utilizes an electric brake for maximum productivity.
The power of the 15 amp motor allows for a large cutting capacity (3-5/8 inches at 90° and 2-1/2 inches at 45°). Besides, you can extend the work surface to rip 4X material in a single pass.
For added versatility and precision, you can change the 10” carbide blade with up to a 13/16-inch dado blade. For miter cuts, you have a T-slot miter gauge that is grooved to support whatever you’re trimming.
And just when you didn’t think it could be any better, you’ll enjoy other convenient features that include a large on and off switch and an easy to read scale for fast adjustments. Underneath the table, you have ample storage room for accessories.
- Powerful, versatile and well built
- Great improvement on older Makita table saws makes it best-in-class
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife
- The T-slot miter gauge grooves will accept commercial accessories with T formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Impressive performance – rips 4X material in a single pass
- One year warranty and generous returns policy
All in all, the Makita 2705X1 is one of the most powerful contractor saws you can find. The combination of a powerful motor and an attractive price make this an ideal table saw for the job site.
Own the best contractor table saw certainly will have the ability to finish any residential job and quite several commercial endeavors, and the tool will be able to do a whole lot of work.