Cordless drills offer to serve as an essential tool for homeowners to handle simple do-it-yourself projects around the home.
If you are looking for the best 12v cordless drill, here it is.
Best 12V Cordless Drill
- Anti-slip soft grip
- Premium Performance-to-Size Ratio:The PS31-2A has professional grade power at an incredibly light-weight of just over two pounds; The performance-to-weight ratio makes this tool a great solution for electricians, plumbers or contractors who do a great deal of over the head drilling or driving
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has grouped an engineering team that leads and shapes battery technology and portal power tools with a powerful portfolio of groundbreaking products and consumer-led innovation. Our 1,000-Charging Cycle Test guarantees that each KIMO battery is lighter, more powerful, and lives longer than others. No worries about dying batteries anymore. Go with KIMO, enjoy, and accomplish more than you ever expected.
- 【1000 cycles long life 1.5Ah Li-Ion battery】1pcs 12V 1.5Ah long life Lithium-Ion batteries can be used about 1000 cycles.(1 cycle means power out and recharge full)
- 【2 x 2000mAh Batteries】2pcs Lithium-ion high capacity 2.0Ah batteries makes any works keep operating, and offers a great balance of power, functionality and durability. 1 hour fast charge allows fast full charging
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/16" long
- 12 Volts MAX cordless lithium drill
Last update on 2020-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Any self-respecting DIY enthusiast will know their work can be made so much easier by having specific power tools in their arsenal, but owning a Makita cordless drill means owning one of the top brands when it comes to power tools, and specifically cordless power tools.
Cordless drills from Makita not only simplify the task at hand but also guarantee you durability and strength when it’s needed.
If you’re looking for a high-quality cordless drill, check out the Makita CT226. Although it might not seem very large, a lot of power and performance is packed into this little machine.
The Makita CT226 is a fantastic tool that can be utilized for most jobs around the house. It helps them get into little and confined working spaces, and as it’s streamlined and light in weight.
It’s lightweight, charges quickly produce plenty of power, and is just an all-around great cordless drill. With it’s small but powerful design, the Makita CT226 will be able to tackle any job you desire.
Even a professional contractor who needs a top-quality drill can confidently use this tool on the job. It has a variable 2-speed drill with a keyless chuck that produces 200 pounds of torque. This drill weighs 2.2 pounds has a great grasp and is simple to set up and fix.
You get two batteries that are Lithium-Ion 12 volt batteries. This means you are using one, which is always helpful and can be charging one. Makita seems to have capitalized on the advantages of new battery technology and combined it with a well built, smooth, advanced tool. Two 12V battery that charges in only 15 minutes, this drill has a two-speed transmission, so various jobs can be done.
It appears quite well suited for home use as well as for small business use. With the LED light to help you see and the comfort-grip handle, you’ll be able to drill without much difficulty.
- Quick charging
- Small enough to fit into tight spaces
- Batteries charge in 15 minutes
- The case isn’t big enough to hold
- Electrical work
- Remodeling homes
- Fastening anchors
- Drilling into masonry
- Setting small-sized anchors into concrete
Overall, the Makita CT226 is super light, easy to handle, and has good power. If you need brute power or a hammer drill, this is not the drill for you.
If you want a medium to medium heavy duty drill, this lightweight beauty is close to perfect. It’s extremely versatile, lightweight, but still very powerful, holds a battery charge for quite a long time, and very comfortable to grip. I recommend giving this drill a try.